Half a year has gone by! Little J had his 6 month appointment today, and everything looks great. He’s 17 lbs 5 oz and 26 inches long. He took his immunizations like a champ, and he was actually referred to as “the happy baby”. My baby? Gosh how things change. Here’s a small list of them:
- He’s finally got the knack of eating solids. We’ve had sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas, and his favorite is avocados. Tonight we’re trying some apples and pears.
- He’s sitting almost completely unassisted
- He’s pushing up on his arms while on his tummy
- He’s starting to grab things, the newest being his feet and trying to get them into his mouth. So cute!
- We’ve started going to a gym class. We both love it. He’s a little social butterfly
All in all things are just getting better 🙂