RSS Feed

Hey There, Hi There, Ho There

OMGlob, I’m alive!  Yes, it has been a LONG time since I’ve posted last.  I’ve just simply allowed myself to not feel bad about not posting.

  I have a life, yo!  Not saying that people that have the time to post don’t.  You’re just probably better at time management than I am.  I just can’t find the time to do it, and that’s ok.

  There is and isn’t really anything to post on anyway.  He’s a normal baby doing normal baby stuff, and I think it’s just a little too mundane to go on and on about.  Hopefully if anything interesting does happen, I’ll let you know.

  I made this blog to help get through our infertility.  It’s not that we’re cured or that we won’t go through it again.  I’m just not in that place right now.  Not that I’m not reading and still with my sisters still in the trenches.

  I just won’t be posting much probably until we decide to go for number 2.  Which is still a year off.  I’ll keep the blog up though because I know it helps others to read.  I see “morula pregnancy” searched for all the time.  I hope my story can give them hope that they will have their own take home baby from a morula egg.

  So what’s happened since Easter?  Well, here’s a quick run down:

– I flew alone with Little J to Cincy for a week around the Memorial Day Weekend.  I was a worried mess before, but he was the perfect little flyer.  We had a lot of fun with family, but there was a little too much packed into one week.  On the way back we got stranded in Dallas at 12 am, and the Hubs had to make the 6 hour round trip from Austin and back to get us.


Little J and I got to walk the field at the Great American Ball Park for his very first professional baseball game!

– Once we got back from Cincy, Little J finally started crawling.  I don’t know why I was ever worried about him being a late crawler as now he is getting into EVERYTHING!  He’s not too quick as it’s still and army crawl.

– We started swim lessons at the YMCA.  He was very clingy to me the first day, but now he’s the happiest baby in class.  He loves the water!

– I’m pretty sure he’s starting to teeth the top teeth.  He’s been gnawing on everything, and has been a lot fussier.

– Solids are going along just fine.  He likes everything I give him, and he’s finally starting to chew things and understand texture.

– I’m already getting weepy about his year birthday quick approaching.  I see it already that my baby is turning into a toddler.  I’m excited for him, but since I don’t know if I will ever have a baby again it makes me sad.

– I’m also nervous about weaning.  It may be selfish, but I’m ready to have my body back.  I’m really proud that I nursed my baby a full year.  The thing is though, this kid LOVES the boob, and I know this will not be an easy thing to do at all.  I’m not even really sure how to do it.  I’ve got a lot of researching to do.

  Well, that’s about it.  I’ll upload the month photos onto their respective page.  I hope you all are well, and I’ll see you around!


About babyandthegeeks

I'm just a 28 year old neurotic hippie/geek, and I'm just doing my thing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: